Free shipping on orders over 50* | *Exception countries
SEACRET SPA CUSTOMER PRIVACY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Who we are
SEACRET Spa LLC is a company based in Phoenix, Arizona 85040, USA.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal data about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal data.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information by Seacretspa.comWe collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- your contact information such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number
- your age group, gender and product and/or cosmetic concerns, and the products you use if you decide to complete a user registration form or online survey
- if you place an order with us, we will need to know your delivery and billing address, credit card number and expiration date.
Use of Personally Identifiable InformationWe use your personal data for the following reasons:
- to contact you to discuss whether we can assist you with your enquiry
- to process your order, if you have made one
- If you have elected to provide us with your contact information by registering at the Site, emailing our Customer Care Experts or placing an order, we may provide you with service-related announcements concerning the Site or contact you regarding your customer service requests or your order. For example, all registered users will receive a welcome email to confirm their registration. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that SEACRET Spa offers its customers.
- to send our newsletters, surveys or other communications to you if you have consented by opting in. If you prefer not to receive such opt-in communications, please do not opt-in to receive these communications. If you do opt-in and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications.
- to publish your review of a product, if you would like to leave a review.
Who we share your personal information withWe routinely share information with:
- companies within the group
- third parties we use to help deliver our products to you, eg payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies, and data analysis firms;
- other third parties we use to help us run our business, eg IT companies, webhosting companies and email service providers;
- our insurers and brokers;
- our banks.
If you elect to participate in any special events, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or other events during your visit to our Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties.
We will share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law. We may also need to share some personal information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. Usually, information will be anonymised but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations
We will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent.
Transferring your personal information out of the EEATo deliver services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), eg:
- with our offices outside the EEA;
- with your and our service providers located outside the EEA;
- if you are based outside the EEA;
These transfers are subject to special rules under European and UK data protection law.
These non-EEA countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. We will, however, ensure the transfer complies with data protection law and all personal information will be secure.
Justification for use of your personal dataUnder data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so, eg:
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- for our legitimate interests or those of a third party or where you have given consent.
If we are contacting you to discuss your query or responding to an order you have made we are relying rely upon Article 6.1(b) of the GDPR to process your personal data. Article 6.1(b) of the GDPR states that we may process data if it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
If we are contacting you to send a newsletter, you have given us consent.
How long your personal information will be keptWe will keep your personal information while you have an account with us or we are providing products and services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- to show that we treated you fairly;
- to keep records required by law.
Cookies and IP Addresses
A cookie is a piece of data that enables us to track and target your preferences. We may place a "cookie" on your computer's hard drive so we can recognize you as a return user and personalize your experience and your use of our Site. The cookie will be stored on your computer's hard drive until you remove it. We may also use temporary or "session" cookies to help you shop. These cookies will expire when you place an order. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may still use the Site, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features. We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Pixel Tags and Tracking TechnologyWhen you visit this Site or view one of our emails, we may use pixel tags (also called "clear" gifs), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our Site and personalize your experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of email your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
Use of Aggregate InformationWe may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of the Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
Children under 13This Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 13.
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. Those processing your personal data will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you have any questions about security at this site, you can contact us.
Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data which we hold
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive personal data concerning you which you have provided to us and have the right to transmit such data to a third party in certain situations.
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
For further information on each of the above rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the GDPR.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to our Data Protection Officer
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
Updating Your InformationYou have the ability to review, change and/or correct the personally identifiable information you provide us by contacting our Customer Care Experts at +44(0)1908-579084. If you are a registered user, you can also review, change or correct your personal information at any time online. You may request that we deactivate your account by contacting us at the number above.
Choice/Opt-OutYou may opt-out of receiving future opt-in communications from Seacretspa.com when you register at the Site or otherwise provide your contact information. You may change your preferences at any time by revising your profile by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email opt-in communication you receive from us and following the instructions provided therein, or by contacting our Customer Care Experts at +44(0)1908-579084.
Comments and complaintsWe have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to the Site is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the Site's privacy practices, please contact us by email. We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your personal data. The GDPR also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
SEACRET Spa LLC
Seacret Spa UK Ltd, 726 London Road West Thurrock, Essex RM20 3LH, UK
You can also contact us via our Online Contact Form.
This document was last updated on July 09, 2019